General Terms and Conditions
For the general terms and conditions, please click here.
We do our utmost to guarantee your privacy and therefore treat personal data with care. Odijk Osteopathy adheres in all cases to the applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation. This implies that we will in any case:
- Processing of your personal data is limited to only those data that are minimally necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
- Ask for your explicit consent if we need it for processing your personal data.
- Appropriate technical and organisational measures have been taken to ensure the security of your personal data.
- Not passing on personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for the execution of the purposes for which they were provided.
- Know and respect your rights regarding your personal data.
Rights regarding your data
You have the right to inspect, correct or delete the personal data we have received from you. You can also object to the processing of your personal data (or part thereof) by us or one of our processors. You also have the right to have the data you have provided us with transferred to yourself or on your behalf directly to another party. We may ask you to identify yourself before we can comply with the aforementioned requests.
Should we process your personal data on the basis of consent given by you, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, please contact us immediately. If we are unable to resolve the matter with you, this is naturally very annoying. You always have the right to submit a complaint to the Netherlands Authority for the Protection of Privacy.